Monday, April 20, 2009

Dates

Lately I've realized that I have some sort of important dates coming up and it's stressing me out. Hopefully after these two weeks things will calm down and come together.

April 21- Last day of Anatomy, Anatomy Lab test, Microbiology presentation on Shingles
April 22- My CNA written exam
April 23- Last day of Micro, Micro Final
April 24- Anatomy Final, Drive to California
April 25- Wedding dress shopping and testing out caterers
April 27- Dentist appointment, Medical Terminology Final
April 28- Get my wisdom teeth taken out
May 1- Pap smear... agggggghh
May 3- Fly back from California
May 4- Semester starts. I'm taking physiology and Nutrition
May 12- My CNA skills test

August 14 is 3 months 3 weeks 3 days 12 hours 14 min and 8 sec away :)

5 comments:

  1. All that school stuff crammed into 2 weeks, ugh! Good luck on all your tests!
    It was fun spending a little more time with you, getting to know you a little better. Your man is a very lucky one in deed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how fast time flies and all that stuff is allready here! I am sure that you will be fine and get everything done that you need. I am gonna miss you while you are gone though! OH yeah and don't forget the Grey's party to relieve some stress in the middle of all that LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the stress......I think it's going around these days! lol some calming down for all of us would be helpful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww. sorry for the stress. I will try not to bug you anymore about the little stuff:) So we can plan on the 25th? Okay, what I said starts...now. lol
    p.s. Brandi! You've seen her enough!!! LOL. Sorry Kass I'm just REALLY excited to see you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three months three weeks and three days?....That's the gestation period for pigs. I thought you might like to know that little nugget of information.:} Hopefully you'll be able to chill out for at least part of the day at the beach.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete