Monday, April 6, 2009

Park City

Saturday I went snowboarding with Aubree at Park City. I've never been because it is too expensive and too far away. Aubree schemed free passes and invited me. I love snowboarding with her. We are a good match. It was sooooooo much thereI wish I could've gone more this winter... and with Landon a little more. Oh well there is always next winter :) I was a little concerned about how sore I was going to be after. I usually am in a lot of pain in my quads, triceps, and butt. Mostly injuries from falling haha. Well it turns out it really wasn't too bad! I'm hardly sore anymore! YAY! Here are some pictures we took.

4 comments:

  1. Is this a couple of sunny California girls playing in the snow? Maybe Aubree can scheme more free passes and you can go again!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it looks fun. I can't believe the snow. Yuck. But I guess if there wasn't snow there you would have been mt. biking. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! I wish I could have gone too!!!:)

    ReplyDelete