Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Honest Scrap

I have been passed this little "Honest Scrap", which means I am supposed to tell you some things (10 but I might not be able to think of that many) that you may not know about me. Here I go...



1. I'm starting to love photography... I wish I had the talent and the Camera!
2. I am a clean freak with everything but my bedroom... haha
3. I was a bully in Elementary school!!
4. I love going to the beach but I'm not the biggest fan of the water... its always just a pain. You get all sandy and its always freezing. Ok maybe I like the water I just hate getting out afterwards
5. I like to try new things but not with an audience. I get so nervous!
6. My first word was "no"
7. I love dance parties with just girls
8. I'm pro at changing in the car (usually just from my school clothes to workout clothes)
9. Everyone asks me for help on their iPods/iPhones/iTunes and I really have no idea what I'm doing most of the time... usually I just guess lucky
10. I was a Cheerleader for 6 years (2 in middle and 4 in high school) and learned how to do a back tuck in the air

OK I'm sending this to...
Kiara, Angie, Brandi, Aubree, and Alissa!!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along! I didn't know you were a bully!!!! WOW!!!:-) I like the back tuck! ♥ see ya at cards.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Kassie, love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the flip! Wish I could have done that! A bully huh...Guess you can handle Landon then!!!HE HE HE

    ReplyDelete
  4. So this was fun. I found you on Lewania's blog. Excited tohave you around. You doing a sort of reception thingy here?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh darn:) guess you'll be hearing from me soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya! I think that next Saturday, Aug 22nd we are having a BBQ at Lewaina's! I'm really excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. n,nnnn nnnnnnm gllpl;;lf[xclslrlllllllllllllld['lelrl[;ld;plr ;le;l4;l;flrlr;ltl;;l;
    <3
    Kallie:)cv

    ReplyDelete