Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finally Set the Date!!!


Ok so after wayyyyy too much thinking and figuring out details, we set a date to get married!
AUGUST 14th. SAN DIEGO TEMPLE. 10 am.
Wow it's such a relief! I called them to make the appointment and I had no idea how many questions they ask. Hahaha! They lady asked for my fiance's full named and sorta giggled when told her all four of them (First, middle, middle, Last). I thought it was funny lol. So I'm getting pretty excited not just stressed. It seems so official now :) I told my mom of the plans I made and she was relieved we finally decided so she can book the reception place. I think we are planning on staying in San Diego the night before so we will have time to be ready by 9! I am having a reception the night of in Riverside and one the day after in Irvine. When I called my dad, he was pretty excited and had a bunch of really good ideas. When him and my step mom got married in San Diego they rented this place for like an hour that looks over the beach to take pictures at. I love this idea and maybe we can do an exchanging of rings thing there! He said that it didn't work out for them though cause people went to go check out of their hotels before they went over and it was too late once people started getting there. But that's not gonna happen to me right?? ;) He also mentioned maybe that night we should get a hotel room in Irvine or close so we won't have to get 2 rooms before we leave (hopefully to Mexico on a cruise) but we will see because I really want to stay at the Mission Inn. My mom and step dad stayed there a few nights after they were married. Wow I didn't notice that I follow in my parents footsteps so often lol so those are my tentative plans....

3 comments: