Monday, March 16, 2009

If I had a Million Dollars

For some odd reason the song, "If I Had a Million Dollars" has been stuck in my head lol :) I have been thinking a lot about money lately and of course stressing. I was just playing on the computer, (when I should have been studying for my anatomy test) and found some funny quotes about money I thought you'd enjoy...

It is better to spend money like there's no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there's no money.

The safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket.

A man who has a million dollars is as well off as if he were rich ( are millionaires not considered rich anymore??)

When people ask me if I have any spare change, I tell them I have it at home in my spare wallet.

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backward.

There were times my pants were so thin I could sit on a dime and tell if it was heads or tails.

Money won't buy happiness, but it will pay the salaries of a large research staff to study the problem.

4 comments:

  1. I love the Evian one! I am showing this to Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me Too!!(can't show it to my dad, however he would have gotten a huge kick out of it!) naive....or just plain silly....I also loved the one about doubling your money by folding it over and stuffing it back in your pocket! True! Why would you be singing "if I had a million dollars"? LOL hehehe!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, those are great thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is one I saw that I thought was pretty good.

    Notice:
    Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity , gas and
    oil, as well as current market conditions , the Light at the End of the
    Tunnel has been turned off.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.

    (Our light will always be on for you. Dad)

    ReplyDelete